Department of Chemistry, University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
Nanomaterials, Composite materials, Materials for Energy, Materials for Environmental, Materials for Organic reactions.
- A facile synthesis of Cu--Ni bimetallic nanoparticle supported organo functionalized graphene oxide as a catalyst for selective hydrogenation of p-nitrophenol and cinnamaldehydes.
- Catalytic Activity of Vanadium Substituted Molybdophosphoric Acid Supported on Titania for the Vapor Phase Synthesis of Isophthalodinitrile.
- Cu doped amine functionalized graphene oxide and its scope as catalyst for selective oxidation.
- CuO/Graphene Oxide Nanocomposite as Highly Active and Durable Catalyst for Selective Oxidation of Cyclohexane.
- Facile Synthesis of Three-dimensional Mg-Al Layered Double Hydroxide/Partially Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposites for the Effective Removal of Pb2+ from Aqueous Solution.
- Novel Chromeno [2, 3-d] pyrimidines-Design, Synthesis and Antioxidant Activity.
- Synthesis and characterization of amine functionalized graphene oxide and scope as catalyst for Knoevenagel condensation reaction.
- Covalently Functionalized Nano-Graphene Oxide for Fine Chemical Synthesis.
- New Pyrano [2, 3-d: 6, 5-d'] dipyrimidine Derivatives-Synthesis, in vitro Cytotoxicity and Computational Studies.
- Novel 2-(1-(substitutedbenzyl)-1H-tetrazol-5-yl)-3-phenylacrylonitrile derivatives: synthesis, in vitro antitumor activity and computational studies.