Department of Chemistry,
Y. C. Institute of Science, Satara,
Organic Synthesis, Catalysis, Applications of nanoparticals, Polymers, Green Chemistry
- Dr. Santosh B. Kamble is Assistant Professor of the Department of Chemistry, Y. C. Insitute of Science, Satara, M.S., India.
- He also currently serves as Principal Investigator of Major Research Project funded by Deparment Science and Technology DST-SERB India and University Grant Commission (UGC), India.
- He received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from the Shivaji University, Kolhapur in 2012.
- He was also awarded by Meritorious Junior Research Fellowship by University Grant Commission (UGC), India during his Ph. D.
- From 2008 to 2013 he worked at Department of Applied Chemistry, Shivaji University, Kolhapur as a Assistant Professor.
- His research interests center on Organic Synthesis, Green Chemistry, Catalysis and Nanosynthesis.
- As of 2014, Google Scholar reports over 109 citations to his work.
- He has given numerous invited talks and actively partcipated in various research activities.