Dr. Rajeev Kumar
YC316, NTPC, Society,
Pincode: 201308, India.
Forensic Science, Forensic Toxicology, Drugs, Fingerprint, Question Document, DNA, etc.
- Ph.D. (Toxicology) 2014 - Department of Forensic Science, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences, Allahabad. Topic-
- Accumulation of Major Heavy Metals in water, sediments in Yamuna River at Allahabad and their toxicity in fishes.
- M. Sc. (Forensic Science) 2007- Department of Forensic Science, Institute of Basic Sciences, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
- B. Sc. (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.) 2005- Agra College, Dr. B.R.A. University, Agra. Professional Qualification
- Advance Diploma in Computer Network Technology from C.M.S. Institute Agra.
- Computer assembling and troubleshooting.
- Faculty Certificate Program conducted by McGraw Hill Education.
- Presently Working as an Associate Professor Department of Forensic Science, School of Basic & Applied Science, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, U.P. from 1st January 2018.
- Former Assistant Professor, Gr-1, Department of Forensic Science, School of Basic & Applied Science, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, U.P. from 1st September 2015 to 31st December 2017.
Awards & Honor's & Fellowships
- Awarded Excellence in Reviewing in International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology (IJIRST).
- Associate Editor at International Journal of Medicolegal Reporter, (JMR) ISSN: 2347-3525.
- Associate Editor at International Journal of MOJ Toxicology, ISSN: 2379-6294.
- Editorial Board Member International Journal of Forensic Research, OMICS Group.
- Editorial Board Members at Mathews Journal of Forensic Research: Open Access.
- Editorial Board Members at ARC Journal of Forensic Science, ISSN 2456-0049.
- Editorial Board Member at International Journal of Forensic Science (IJFS).