Preston University Islamabad Pakistan
Mathematical modelling, Statistics, Nano-fluids, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, microorganism, Convection...etc
- She received her PhD degree in applied mathematics from Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad Pakistan.
- She is an Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics, Preston University Islamabad Pakistan.
- Her recent Interest is focuses on the Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluid, nanofluids, cavity problems, microorganisms, Homotopy analysis method, Optimal homotopy analysis method and various numerical techniques etc.
- She has a numerous publications in reputed Journals.
- Inclined magnetic field and heat source/sink aspects in flow of nanofluid with nonlinear thermal radiation.
- Effect of Joule heating and thermal radiation in flow of third grade fluid over radiative surface.
- MHD axisymmetric flow of third grade fluid between stretching sheets with heat transfer.
- MHD axisymmetric flow of third grade fluid by a stretching cylinder.
- Effect of inclined magnetic field in flow of third grade fluid with variable thermal conductivity.
- Magnetohydrodynamic axisymmetric flow of a third-grade fluid between two porous disks.
- MHD axisymmetric flow of third grade fluid between porous disks with heat transfer.
- Impact of melting phenomenon in the Falkner–Skan wedge flow of second grade nanofluid: A revised model.
- Hydromagnetic boundary layer flow of Williamson fluid in the presence of thermal radiation and Ohmic dissipation.
- Marangoni mixed convection flow with Joule heating and nonlinear radiation.