Department of Chemistry,
University of Karachi,
Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Synthesis of derivatives and complexes of drugs, Analytical chemistry, Nano chemistry
- Physical and chemical characterization of mefenamic acid in different pharmaceutical dosage forms and their stability studies using novel RP-HPLC method.
- Simultaneous determination of antihistamine anti-allergic drugs, cetirizine, domperidone, chlorphenamine maleate, loratadine, meclizine and buclizine in pharmaceutical formulations, human serum and pharmacokinetics application.
- Simultaneous Determination of Piracetam and its Four Impurities by RP-HPLC with UV Detection.
- Spectroscopic Study to Characterize In vitro Interaction of Losartan with Gliquidone and Pioglitazone.
- Identification of Potent Virtual Leads and ADME Prediction of Isoxazolidine Podophylotoxin Derivatives as Topoisomerase II and Tubulin Inhibitors.
- A Novel Quantitative Spectrophotometric Method for the Analysis of Vigabatrin in Pure Form and in Pharmaceutical Formulation.
- Stability-indicating HPLC-DAD Method for Simultaneous Determination of Atorvastatin, Irbesartan, and Amlodipine in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Preparations.
- Determination of Tryptophan in Raw Materials, Rat Brain and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC Technique.
- Spectrophotometric determination of gabapentin in pharmaceutical formulations using ninhydrin and π-acceptors.
- Spectrophotometric methods for the simultaneous analysis of meclezine hydrochloride and pyridoxine hydrochloride in bulk drug and pharmaceutical formulations.