Affiliated Hospital of Xuzhou Medical University.
The Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Xuzhou Medical University
- Cardiovascular molecular biology
- Pharmaceutical research
- Du Y, Liu P, Li D, et al. Luteolin Modulates SERCA2a Leading to Attenuation of Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury via Sumoylation at Lysine 585 in Mice[J]. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, 2018, 45:883-898.
- Sun L, Wang Z, Li D, et al. The value of real-time myocardial contrast echocardiography for detecting coronary microcirculation function in coronary artery disease patients[J]. Anatol J Cardiol, 2018, 19(1):27-33.
- Yin Q, Jiang D, Li D, et al. LPS Promotes Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells Proliferation Through the TLR4/Rac1/Akt Signalling Pathway[J]. Cell Physiol Biochem, 2017,44(6):2189-2200.
- Luo Y, Shang P, Li D. Luteolin: A Flavonoid that Has Multiple Cardio-Protective Effects and Its Molecular Mechanisms[J]. Front Pharmacol,2017,8:692.
- Zhu S, Xu T, Li D, et al. Luteolin Enhances Sarcoplasmic Reticulum Ca2+-ATPase Activity through p38 MAPK Signaling thus Improving Rat Cardiac Function after Ischemia/Reperfusion[J]. Cell Physiol Biochem, 2017,41(3):999-1010.
- Jiang D, Yang Y, Li D. Lipopolysaccharide induced vascular smooth muscle cells proliferation: A new potential therapeutic target for proliferative vascular diseases[J]. Cell Prolif, 2017,50(2).
- Wu P, Zhai Y, Li D. The function and significance of SERA2a in congestive heart failure: an analysis of gene therapy trials[J]. Histol Histopathol, 2017, 32(8):767-777.
- Zong Y, Wu P, Li D, et al. Effect of MicroRNA-30e on the Behavior of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells via Targeting Ubiquitin-Conjugating Enzyme E2I[J].Circ J, 2017,81(4):567-576.
- Hu W, Xu T, Li D, et al. Luteolin improves cardiac dysfunction in heart failure rats by regulating sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+-ATPase 2a[J]. Sci Rep, 2017,7:41017.
- Pan D, Li D. At the crossroads from bench to bedside: luteolin is a promising pharmacological agent against myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury[J]. Ann Transl Med, 2016,4(23):475.
Honors and Awards:
- The expert to receive the special government allowances of the State Council.
- The outstanding mid-aged experts of Jiangsu Province.
- More than 40 sci articles were published as the corresponding or first author.
- The 5 doctoral students, 5post-doctoral researchers and more than 50 master students have been or are being trained.
- Won third prize of Jiangsu Province Science and Technology Progress Award in two consecutive years.
- Achieved first prize of Jiangsu Province New Medical Technology Introduction Award four times, second prize three times.