Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
170 Harbor Way, Suite 300,
South San Francisco,
CA, 94080, USA.
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: Impact on nitric oxide metabolism.
- Effect of Food on the Relative Bioavailability of Oral Ganciclovir.
- Dose-dependent pharmacokinetics of ibuprofen in the rat.
- Effect of dose on phenytoin absorption.
- The 'ultra-free' ultrafiltration technique compared with equilibrium dialysis for determination of unbound thiopental concentrations in serum.
- Gas-chromatographic assay for thiopental in plasma, with use of a nitrogen-specific detector.
- Pharmacokinetics of Ketorolac and p-Hydroxyketorolac Following Oral and Intramuscular Administration of Ketorolac Tromethamine.
- Ketorolac Tromethamine Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism After Intravenous, Intramuscular, and Oral Administration in Humans and Animals.
- Steady-state pharmacokinetics of enteric-coated naproxen tablets compared with standard naproxen tablets.
- Oral ganciclovir dosing in transplant recipients and dialysis patients based on renal function.