Department of Pediatrics.
Heart Failure, Echocardiography, Clinical Cardiology, Electrocardiography, Cardiomyopathies, Arrhythmias.
- Comparative study of the efficacy and safety of paracetamol, ibuprofen and indomethacin in closure of patent ductus arteriosus in preterm neonate.
- Psychosocial profile of a sample of Egyptian children with rheumatic heart disease.
- Relation between Red Cell Distribution Width and Left Ventricular Function in Children with Heart Failure.
- Osteopontin as a Prognostic Biomarker in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Brain volumetrics, regional cortical thickness and radiographic findings in children with cyanotic congenital heart disease using quantitative magnetic resonance imaging.
- Microbiological study of cases of early neonatal sepsis and evaluation of the role of C-reactive protein, interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 as diagnostic biomarkers of such cases.
- Cardiac changes in moderately malnourished children and their correlations with anthropometric and electrolyte changes.
- The efficacy of prophylactic dexmedetomidine in preventing postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia after pediatric cardiac surgery.