Division of Gastroenterology,
Upstate Medical University,
750 East Adams Street,
Syracuse, NY, 13202.
- GI Motility disorders
Education & Fellowships:
- Fellowship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2015, Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Fellowship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2012, Geriatrics
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2011, Internal Medicine
- MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, India, 2000
- Motility disorders of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon
Clinical disorders including:
- Esophageal: gastroesophageal reflux disease, achalasia, non-cardiac chest pain.
- Gastric: gastroparesis, functional dyspepsia
- Small bowel: irritable bowel syndrome, small bowel bacterial overgrowth syndrome
- Colorectal: constipation, diarrhea, fecal incontinence