Department of Biochemistry,
National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases,
PO Box- 1101, Tajganj, AGRA- 282004,
Proteomics, MALDI TOF/TOF Mass Spectrometry, Molecular Biology & Microbiology etc.
- Dr. Divakar Sharma is an active researcher at Department of Biochemistry, National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases, India.
- He has completed his PhD degree from Jiwaji University, India in the year 2015.
- So far he has contributed more than 20 papers to the scientific community and many more are there in pipeline.
- Dr. Divakar Sharma PhD. is a Biotechnologist recognized in the field of Microbial Proteome research particularly for Tuberculosis and other diseases especially in Drug resistance and Drug induced studies.
- Dr. Sharma has studied at many universities and holds multiple degrees including a Master of science degree in Biotechnology from the C.S.J.M. University India and a PhD in Biotechnology from the Jiwaji University India.
- He is distinguished as one of the best researchers in the field of microbial proteomics.
- Dr. Sharma research has high clinical relevance that will lead to the development of Diagnostics, therapeutics and vaccines against drug resistant tuberculosis and other diseases and biomarkers as predictive correlate of infection.
- Dr. Sharma has author of a number of research articles in journals of international repute and serves as peer reviewer for several journals.
- Dr. Sharma has been completed the ICMR Funded project "Secretome analysis of aminoglycosides resistant M.tuberculosis clinical isolates by Proteomic approach".
- Dr. Sharma is currently involved in the SERB Funded project "Whole proteome profiling of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE): Exploring the mechanism of resistance and potential drug target" at IBU-AMU India.