Human Nutrition Unit, UMR 1019,
University Clermont Auvergne, INRA,
63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- Muscle wasting
- Ubiquitin-proteasome system
- Cathepsins and lysosomes
- Protein synthesis
- Protein turnover
- Signaling pathways
- Sarcopenia, aging
- 2016 - present: Research Director Class I, INRA, Human Nutrition Unit, ClermontFerrand, France
- 2003 - 2016: Research Director Class I, Proteolysis Group Leader, National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA), as above
- 1991 - 2003: Research Director Class II, Proteolysis Group Leader, INRA, as above.
- 1989 - 1990: Postdoctoral fellow, Harvard Medical School, Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Boston, USA.
- 1984 - 1988: Research Associate, INRA, ClermontFerrand.
- 1979 - 1984: Research Assistant, INRA, as above.
- 1991 - 2016: Proteolysis Group Leader (6 scientists including a MD, 2 engineers, 1 technician, 2 PhD students).
- 2008 - present: Deputy Director of the Human Nutrition Research Center of Auvergne (110 full time scientists). In charge of scientific animation and meetings.
- 2006 - 2007: Director of the Human Nutrition Research Center of Auvergne.
- 2004 and 2005: Deputy Director of the Nutrition and Protein Metabolism Unit, INRA, ClermontFerrand, France.