School of Bioscience,
Sir J. C. Bose Laboratory Complex,
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
Protein engineering, membrane proteins, cell adhesion molecules, immune receptors.
- Dibyendu earned master of science in Biological Sciences in 2003 and then studied ribosome assisted protein folding during his doctoral studies in the University of Calcutta, India.
- During post-doctoral study, he worked on structure-function relationship of membrane proteins at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA (2009-2015).
- In 2015, Dibyendu joined as an Assistant Professor at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
- Currently his lab focuses on protein engineering and development of protein-based therapeutics.
- Dibyendu published his work in reputed international journals including: PNAS, JBC, Journal of Immunology, Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, Journal of Bacteriology etc.