5309 Weiskotten Hall,
766 Irving Ave,
Syracuse, NY 13210.
- red blood cell membrane skeleton in patients with inherited hemolytic anemia.
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Dr. Gilligan graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University in 1985.
- She works in Syracuse, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Hematology/Oncology.
- Dr. Gilligan is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
- Dr. Diana Gilligan is a Hematology Specialist in Syracuse, New York.
- She graduated with honors from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 1985.
- Having more than 33 years of diverse experiences, especially in HEMATOLOGY, INTERNAL MEDICINE, Dr. Diana Gilligan affiliates with many hospitals including University Hospital S U N Y Health Science Center, Oswego Hospital, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists in medical group Department Of Medicine Medical Serv Grp At Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Syr In.
- Diana M. Gilligan, MD is a practicing Hematologist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Gilligan graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine Yeshiva University in 1985 and has been in practice for 33 years.
- She completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center.
- Dr. Gilligan also specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Gilligan accepts multiple insurance plans including Aetna, MVP Health Plan and Medicare.
- Dr. Gilligan is board certified in Internal Medicine. Dr. Gilligan also practices at SUNY HSC at Syracuse Inc in Syracuse, NY. In addition to English, Dr. Gilligan's practice supports these languages: Arabic, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Korean.
- Dr. Diana Gilligan is a hematologist in Syracuse, New York and is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
- She received her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
- Dr. Gilligan accepts several types of health insurance, listed below.
- She is one of 19 doctors at Upstate University Hospital who specialize in Hematology.