Name: Delio Mora
Universidade Federal do Triangulo Mineiro (UFTM) | UFTM Departamento de Microbiologia, Imunologia e Parasitologia (DMIP) Uberaba.
Phone no: (34) 37006000
Email: Send an Email
Federal University of the Triângulo Mineiro, TROPICAL MEDICINE AND INFECTOLOGY.
Avenida Frei Paulino
Nossa Senhora da Abadia
38025180 - Uberaba, MG - Brazil.
PCR, Microbiology, Immunology of Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobials, Fungal Biology, Medical Microbiology, Mycology, Fungal Infection, Fungal Diversity, Molecular Mycology, Fungal Taxonomy, Fungal Biotechnology, Virulence Factors, Medical Mycology, Fungal Genetics, Environmental Mycology, Clinical Mycology, Aspergillosis, Genotype-Phenotype, Fungal Disease, PCR-RFLP, Endemic Mycosis, Cryptococcus neoformans, Medical Records, Technical Assistance, Cryptococcosis, Cryptococcus, Yeast Protocols, Cryptococcus gattii, Paracoccidioidomycosis, Cryptococcal Meningitis.
1. Cryptococcosis in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Patients Clinically Confirmed and/or Diagnosed at Necropsy in a Teaching Hospital in Brazil.
2. Paracoccidioidomycosis in Brazilian patients with and without HIV infection.
3. Paracoccidioidomycosis in Brazilian Patients With and Without Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection.
4. Central Nervous System Paracoccidioidomycosis in an AIDS Patient: Case Report.
5. Disseminated histoplasmosis in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients in Uberaba, MG, Brazil.
6. RAPD Analysis with the Primer L15996 of Brazilian Clinical and Environmental Cryptococcus neoformans Isolates.
7. Genotyping of Cryptococcus neoformans isolated from captive birds in Uberaba, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
8. Antifungal Susceptibility, Enzymatic Activity, PCR-Fingerprinting and ITS Sequencing of Environmental Cryptococcus laurentii Isolates from Uberaba, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
9. Clinical, Epidemiological and Outcome Features of Patients with Cryptococcosis in Uberaba, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
10. Epidemiological and clinical features of aids patients with cryptococcosis confirmed or diagnosed at necropsy in a teaching hospital in Brazil.