School of Public health & Community Medicine,
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences,
Sexually Transmitted Diseases, HIV, Tuberculosis, Epidemiology
- MBBS- 2000, MD in Community Medicine & Tropical Diseases-2008
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management (DHM)- 2015(NIHFW, India).
- ART Adherence among PLHA
- Depression among inmates in a regional prison of eastern Nepal: a cross-sectional study
- Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infection/infestation in differently abled people of Dharan, Nepal.
- Measurement of compartmental pressure in a leg by Whitesides method in a Nepalese patients attending a tertiary care hospital in eastern region of Nepal
- Perception of the stakeholders regarding the Community Health Programs conducted by B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences in the Teaching Districts of eastern Nepal
- Jaundice Outbreak in Biratnagar Municipality of Eastern Nepal: A Microbiological perspective
- Health and Socioeconomic Status of the Elderly People Living in Hilly Areas of Pakhribas, Kosi Zone, Nepal
- Adherence to antiretroviral drug treatment ARV among people living with HIV/AIDS: A study from Eastern Nepal
- Understanding socio economic contexts of female sex workers in eastern Nepal
- Anemia in pregnancy and its associated factors: A study from Eastern Nepal