Gran Sasso Street,
Manoppello Scalo, Pescara, Italy.
Spine Surgery, Stem Cells, Bone Healing, Bone Graft and Bone Substitutes, Peripheral Nerves, Regenerative medicine.
- Dott. Daniele Vanni (MD, TA) is an orthopedic surgeon. Actually he is working at the Orthopaedics and Traumatology Department of the University of Chieti (Italy).
- He is the Contact Person for spine surgery at the same Department.
- He performed several fellowships regarding the approaches and the treatment of the spinal deseases.
- He deals with regenerative medicine and stem cells and he is a research group member of the Orthopaedic and Regenerative Medicine Department, at the same University, and of the SCR (Stem Cell Research) Italy Association.
- He wrote several articles in the field of regenerative medicine, peripheral nerve surgery techniques and spine surgery.
- He is Íž Teaching AssistantÍŸ (T.A.) in the field of ÍžOrthopaedic and TraumatologyÍŸ, at the Medicine School of the same University