University of Florence | UNIFI Dipartimento di Chimica "Ugo Schiff" Florence
- Inhibition Studies
- Carbonic Anhydrases.
- Design and Synthesis of benzothiazole-6-sulfonamides acting as highly potent inhibitors of carbonic anhydrase isoforms I, II, IX and XII
- Design and Validation of FRESH, a Drug Discovery Paradigm Resting on Robust Chemical Synthesis
- Dendrimers incorporating benzenesulfonamide moieties strongly inhibit carbonic anhydrase isoforms I-XIV
- Poly(amidoamine) Dendrimers with Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitory Activity and Antiglaucoma Action
- The β-carbonic anhydrase from the malaria mosquito Anopheles gambiae is highly inhibited by sulfonamides
- Synthesis of a new series of dithiocarbamates with effective human carbonic anhydrase inhibitory activity and antiglaucoma action
- Isoform selective inhibition of tumor-associated carbonic anhydrase IX using carbohydrate-based sulfamates for the treatment of several cancers
- N-glycosyl-N-hydroxysulfamides as potent inhibitors of Brucella suis carbonic anhydrases
- Cloning, characterization and anion inhibition studies of a γ-carbonic anhydrase from the Antarctic cyanobacterium Nostoc commune
- Sulfonamide inhibition studies of the γ-carbonic anhydrase from the Antarctic cyanobacterium Nostoc commune
- Synthesis of sulfonamide conjugates of Cu(II), Ga(III), In(III), Re(V) and Zn(II) complexes: carbonic anhydrase inhibition studies and cellular imaging investigations.