Clinical Medicine Post-Graduation Program, College of Medicine, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Cytogenetics Department, Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit, National Cancer Institute (INCA), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
Daniela Ribeiro Ney Garcia
Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit,
National Cancer Institute (INCA),
Red Cross Square 23,
6th Floor, Rio de Janeiro,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
ZIP code: 20.230-130
Classical and Molecular cytogenetics; Hematologycal Diseases; Cancer Cytogenetics; Molecular Biology; DNA sequence;
- Doctorate completed in October 2017, in the graduate program in Medical Clinic of Federal of Rio de Janeiro - UFRJ model sandwich at Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena with FAPERJ scholarship.
- She holds a degree in Biomedicine from the Plínio Leite University (2004).
- Has experience in the field of molecular genetics, with emphasis on cytogenetics (classical and molecular) Human and Medical with emphasis on childhood leukemias.
- She currently performs cytogenetics at the National Cancer Institute.
- She is part of the INCA Research groups entitled: "Cellular and Molecular Study of Acute Leukemias of Childhood", as a student, and "Hematologic Neoplasms and Bone Marrow Transplantation? CEMO ?, as a technical team.