Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy,
Faculty of Pharmacy,
Department of Toxicology,
6 Traian Vuia,
District 2, Bucharest, Romania.
- Analytical toxicology
- Pharmaco-toxicological testing
- Daniela Luiza Baconi - Professor, PhD, Toxicology Department, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest. Expertise in experimental and analytical toxicology.
- Technical skills and competences in pharmaco-toxicological testing using animal models, as well as in developing and validate bioanalytical methods (such as HPLC, GC/MS, LC/MS, TLC).
- Particular focus on toxicology of pesticides, drugs of abuse and synthetic medicines.
- She coordinated 5 national research projects, 1 as project director, 3 as project co-director and 1 as responsible for the project management.
- She participated in 5 national research projects and in 3 research contracts with medicine products manufacturers.
- Scientific results were published in 94 papers (27 ISI-indexed) and communicated in 38 papers in international conferences and congresses.
- She authored 2 patents and 10 scientific books and textbooks.