Rizzoli Orthopedic Institute,
Complex Structure: 3rd Orthopaedic and Traumatologic Clinic,
Understanding the molecular biology and the genetic profile of sarcomas, and improving the durability and function of joint replacements.
- Risk factors for local recurrence from atypical cartilaginous tumour and enchondroma of the long bones.
- Intratumoral acidosis fosters cancer-induced bone pain through the activation of the mesenchymal tumor-associated stroma in bone metastasis from breast carcinoma.
- How effective is embolization with N-2-butyl-cyanoacrylate for aneurysmal bone cysts?.
- Treatment for long bone metastases based on a systematic literature review.
- Current Concepts in the Biopsy of Musculoskeletal Tumors: AAOS Exhibit Selection.
- Current concepts in the biopsy of musculoskeletal tumors.
- Spindle cell sarcoma of bone arising from a non-ossifying fibroma: A case report.
- Palliative treatments for advanced osteosarcoma.
- Vascular bone tumors: A proposal of a classification based on clinicopathological, radiographic and genetic features.
- Imaging of bone tumors for the musculoskeletal oncologic surgeon.