Department of Surgery,
Oncology and Gastroenterology,
3rd Surgical Clinic,
University of Padua,
via Giustiniani 2, 35128
Pancreatic carcinogenesis Pancreatic neoplasms Pancreatic surgery
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Postgraduate degree in General Surgery and Oncology.
- Senior consultant in Surgery, expert in pancreatic surgery.
- He focused his scientific interests in experimental pancreatic carcinogenesis, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of benign and malignant pancreatic diseases.
- He is Author or coauthor of several articles published in academic journals or book's chapters.
He is member of Editorial board of 12 international journals, and reviewed for over 40 academic journals.
- Member of Italian Association for the Study of the Pancreas (A.I.S.P.)
- Member of the Italian Society of Surgery (SIC)
- Member of the Italian Society of Surgical Oncology (SICO)
- Member of the International Society of Surgery (ISS)
- Member of the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO).
- Member of the European Pancreatic Club (EPC)
- Member of the International Association of Pancreatology (IAP)