Veterinary Pharmacology Research Laboratory,
Department of Basic Sciences (Veterinary Research Program),
College of Veterinary Medicine at Wise Center,
Mississippi State University,
Drawer V, Mississippi State,
- C P Coyne has completed his DVM at Colorado State University at Fort Collins Colorado, followed by an Internship in Surgery, PhD (Radiopharmacology) and Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of California at Davis.
- Currently he is a Professor of Molecular Pharmacology and Immunology in the Department of Basic Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine at Mississippi State University.
- He has published over 50 peer-reviewed manuscripts in addition to the first comprehensive text on Diagnostic Pharmacology.
- Majority of recent and current on-going research investigations are devoted to the design of the molecular structure and organic chemistry reactions for the synthesis of biopharmaceuticals that have properties of selective targeted delivery and anti-neoplastic cytotoxicity.
Summary of Honors and Awards:
- Professional Veterinary Student Award: Colorado State University (1978)
- Large Animal Clinical Competency Award: Colorado State University (1981)
- Specialty Board Certification Status:
- Diplomat Status: American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (DACVIM: 1992)
- Board Certification: Specialty of Large Animal Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO): Organization Member
- Inducted (voted) into membership (1994)