Florida Atlantic University
Investigation of neuroprotective, characteristics of inhibitory, neurotransmitter and nerve growth factor on disease-stressed.
- Infiltrating Myeloid Cells Exert Protumorigenic Actions via Neutrophil Elastase.
- TGFβ Superfamily Members Mediate Androgen Deprivation Therapy-Induced Obese Frailty in Male Mice.
- Quantitative volumetric imaging of normal, neoplastic and hyperplastic mouse prostate using ultrasound.
- Taurine and central nervous system disorders.
- Beneficial effect of taurine on hypoxia- and glutamate-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress pathways in primary neuronal culture.
- Taurine protection of PC12 cells against endoplasmic reticulum stress induced by oxidative stress.
- Protection of taurine and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor against excitotoxicity induced by glutamate in primary cortical neurons.
- The mechanism of taurine protection against endoplasmic reticulum stress in an animal stroke model of cerebral artery occlusion and stroke-related conditions in primary neuronal cell culture.
- Taurine exerts robust protection against hypoxia and oxygen/glucose deprivation in human neuroblastoma cell culture.
- Neuroprotective Functions Through Inhibition of ER Stress by Taurine or Taurine Combination Treatments in a Rat Stroke Model.
- Analysis of Neuroprotection by Taurine and Taurine Combinations in Primary Neuronal Cultures and in Neuronal Cell Lines Exposed to Glutamate Excitotoxicity and to Hypoxia/Re-oxygenation.