151, Jinxue Rd.,
Taiwan, Province of China.
Pharmacognosy, Natural Products, Chinese Medicine, Natural Product Research
- President Chen obtained PhD in 1999 at Kaohsiung Medical University. Currently teaches in Fooyin University, as most young is also the most senior professors and deans.
- The past 20 years, he has his scientific interests focused on life-threatening diseases, including traditional Chinese medicine used for cancer research.
- Analysis in recent year's major active ingredients such as ginger, pepper and cinnamon used in gastrointestinal cancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiparasitic, and other topics.
- President Chen specializes in isolation, purification and structural analysis of active components of plants.
- President Chen directed against active constituents of oral cancer, liver cancer, and rectal cancer.
- He specialized in Taiwan study on the plants of the genus cinnamomum. Several keyword searches, such as: Cinnamomum, ranking first in the world.
- President Chen was just over 45 years old, but his work has more than 200 papers, Taiwan one of the young talents. Professor Chen was invited more than 40 kinds of Journal editorial boards.
- Professor Chen won numerous awards at home and abroad, from 2015, was awarded the lifetime achievement award.