Professor and Dean,
School of Medical and Health Sciences,
151, Jinxue Rd.,
Taiwan, Province of China.
Pharmacognosy, Natural Products, Chinese Medicine, Natural Product Research
- President Chen obtained PhD in 1999 at Kaohsiung Medical University.
- Currently teaches in Fooyin University, as most young is also the most senior professors and deans.
- The past 15 years, he has his scientific interests focused on life-threatening diseases, including traditional Chinese medicine used for cancer research.
- Analysis in recent year’s major active ingredients such as ginger, pepper and cinnamon used in gastrointestinal cancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiparasitic, and other topics.
- President Chen specializes in isolation, purification and structural analysis of active components of plants.
- President Chen directed against active constituents of oral cancer, liver cancer, and rectal cancer.
- President Chen was just over 40 years old, but his work has more than 190 papers, Taiwan one of the young talents.
- Professor Chen received numerous awards over the years, as national focus on nurturing talents.