Department of Educational Psychology,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Professor, B.A., PhD (Sheffield), PhD (Durham),
AFBPsS., CSci., CPsychol.
Posttraumatic stress disorder and other topics pertaining to health/clinical psychology and philosophical psychology.
- Man was born in Hong Kong and earned his BA in Psychology and Sociology (University of Guelph, Canada),
- PhD in Psychology (University of Sheffield, UK) and
- PhD in Philosophy (University of Durham, UK).
- He is Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a Chartered Scientist and Psychologist.
- Man Cheung Chung, British psychology educator.
- Research psychologist University College London, 1990-1992. Research fellow University Birmingham, England, 1993-1995. Lecturer psychology University Wolverhampton, England, 1995-1997.
- Lecturer University Sheffield, England, 1997—2000. Principal lecturer Plymouth, England, since 2001. Honorary psychotherapist Uffculme Clinic, England, 1992-1994.
- Honorary psychologist Wolverhampton Health Care, National Health Service Trust, 1997. Visiting lecturer International Centre Advanced Studies in Hong Kong, 1993-1994, University College, London, since 1992.
- Member American Psychological Association,
- British Psychological Society (editor History and Philosophy of Psychology Newsletter since 1995),
- New York Academy of Sciences,
- Royal College Psychiatrists Philosophical Group,
- Mind Association, Royal Institute Philosophy,
- Aristotelian Society,
- Association for Humanistic Psychology in Britain.