Assistant Professor of Thoracic Surgery,
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,
General Thoracic Surgery
- Involvement of lymphatic metastatic spread in non-small cell lung cancer accordingly to the primary cancer location.
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) in Barrett's esophagus with dysplasia or early cancer.
- Factors associated with cardiac rhythm disturbances in the early post-pneumonectomy period: a study on 259 pneumonectomies.
- Tumours of the thymus: a cohort study of prognostic factors from the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons database.
- A prospective, double-blind study on the efficacy of the bioline surface-heparinized extracorporeal perfusion circuit.
- Superior sulcus (Pancoast) tumors: current evidence on diagnosis and radical treatment.
- Primary intrathoracic goiter: a rare and potentially serious entity.
- Advanced bronchoscopic techniques in diagnosis and staging of lung cancer.
- Early reoperation performed for the management of complications in patients undergoing general thoracic surgical procedures.
- Study on the late effect of pneumonectomy on right heart pressures using Doppler echocardiography.