Senior Research Associate,
Technical University of Munich,
Department of Architecture,
Chair for Architectural Informatics,
80333 Munich – Germany.
Design Tools, Sketch-Based Interaction, Building Information Modeling, Semantic Building Models, Knowledge Management.
- Mr. Langenhan is interested in knowledge-based design methods in architecture.
- He graduated from the Bauhaus University in Weimar and worked as an architect before embarking on his PhD at Technical University of Munich.
- As a senior research associate, he leads the KSD research group conducting research projects in the fields of artificial intelligence, semantic technologies and human computer interaction in architecture.
- Among other things Mr. Langenhan teaches parametric design, digital fabrication and serious gaming applications.
- He is member of the Chamber of Architects, a reviewer for the scientific journal “Computer-Aided Design” and one of the founding directors of the “Architecture Archive Germany”.