Institute for Research in Molecular Medicine (INFORMM),
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM),
11800 Minden, Penang.
- Leong SW, Lim TS, Ismail A, Choong YS. (2017) Integration of molecular dynamics simulation and hotspot residues grafting for de novo scFv design against Salmonella Typhi TolC protein. J. Mol. Recognit. DOI: 0.1002/jmr.2695.
- Soong JX, Lim TS, Choong YS. (2018) The structural insights of 16.3 kDa heat shock protein (HSP16.3) from Mycobacterium tuberculosis via in silico study. Mol. Simul. 44: 117-127.
- Mphahlele MJ, Paumo HK, Choong YS. (2017) Synthesis and in vitro cytotoxicity of the 4- (halogenoanilino)-6-bromoquinazolines and their 6-(4-fluorophenyl) substituted derivatives as potential inhibitors of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase. Pharmaceuticals. 10: 87.
- Lim YY, Law CT, Choong YS. (2017) T-cell epitope prediction by integration of pattern recognition and motif searching: Case study on HLA-A*02, HLA-A*11 and HLA-A*24. Int. J. Proteom. Bioinform. 2: 27-30.
- Lee Y-V, Choi SB, Wahab HA, Choong YS. (2017) Active site flexibility of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isocitrate lyase in dimer form. J. Chem. Info. Model. 57: 2354-2357.
- Khor BY, Lim TS, Noordin R, Choong YS. (2017) The design of target specific antibodies (scFv) by applying de novo workflow: Case study on BmR1 antigen from Brugia malayi. J. Mol. Graph. Model.
- 76: 543-550.
- Mphahlele MJ, Mmonwa MM, Choong YS. (2017) Synthesis and evaluation of N-(3-trifluoroacetylindol-7yl) acetmidesforpotential in vitro antiplasmodial properties. Molecules. 22:1099.
- Chin CF, Lai JY, Choong YS, Anthony AA, Ismail A, Lim TS. (2017) Delineation of B-cell epitopes of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi hemolysin E: Potential antibody therapeutictarget. Sci. Rep. 7: 2176.
- Lim BN, Chin CF, Choong YS, Ismail A, Lim TS. (2016) Generation of a naïve human single chain variable fragment (scFv) library for the identification of monoclonal scFv against Salmonella Typhi Hemolysin E antigen. Toxicon. 117: 94-101.