Melbourne Bioinformatics, The University of Melbourne.
Chol Hee Jung
The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, 3010
- Cancer Biology
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Human Genetics
- Programming Languages
- DNA Methylation
- Non-coding RNA
- Genome-wide DNA methylation assessment of ‘BRCA1-like’ early-onset breast cancer: Data from the Australian Breast Cancer Family Registry.
- Alcohol consumption is associated with widespread changes in blood DNA methylation: analysis of cross-sectional and longitudinal data.
- sEst: Accurate Sex-Estimation and Abnormality Detection in Methylation Microarray Data.
- Physical Activity, Television Viewing Time, and DNA Methylation in Peripheral Blood.
- Dietary intake of one-carbon metabolism nutrients and DNA methylation in peripheral blood.
- Obtaining high quality transcriptome data from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded diagnostic prostate tumor specimens.
- DNA methylation-based biological aging and cancer risk and survival: Pooled analysis of seven prospective studies: Epigenetic aging and cancer risk and survival.
- Novel associations between blood DNA methylation and body mass index in middle-Aged and older adults.