Lecturer and clinical instructor,
Department of Nursing,
School of Nursing,
No. 25 Lane 885,
Houchang Rd. Nanzih Dist.
Kaohsiung City 811,
- 1987-1992 - Fooyin University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Associate Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 1994-1996 - Emory University, Atlanta, GA, U.S.A., Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 1997-1998 - University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL, U.S.A., Master of Science in Nursing, Maternal Child Clinical Nurse Specialist
- 2010-present - University of Washington School of Nursing, Seattle, WA, U.S.A., Doctoral student
- 1992-1993 - Nurse, Pediatric nursing, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
- 1998-1999 - Clinical Instructor, Department of Nursing, Tzu Chi College of Technology, Hualian County, Taiwan
- 1999-present - Lecturer and clinical instructor, Department of Nursing, School of Nursing, Fooyin University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Professional and Academic Membership:
- 1998-present - Taiwan Nurses Association Kaohsiung County Nurses Association, Taiwan
- 2002-present - Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Psi-At-Large Chapter, #1021165
- 09.2011-06.2013 Long-term trainee of UW LEND (Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities) program, Center for Human Development and Disability (CHDD) at University of Washington Medical Center.
- Manuscript Reviewer
- 2004-2006 - The Kaohsiung Journal of Nursing
- 12.2016-present - International Journal of Nutrition.