University of Naples Federico
Agricultural Plant Science, Horticulture, Plant Biology, Plant Physiology, Food Processing and Engineering, Abiotic Stress, Functional Food, Plant Environmental, Stress Physiology.
- Temperature-dependence of carbon acquisition and demand in relation to shoot and fruit growth of fruiting kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa) vines grown in controlled environments.
- The Southern Red Annurca improves with the intermediate grafting.
- The Influence of Deficit Irrigation on Growth, Ornamental Quality, and Water Use Efficiency of Three Potted Bougainvillea Genotypes Grown in Two Shapes.
- Effect of interstock (M.9 and M.27) on vegetative growth and yield of apple trees (cv "Annurca").
- Genetic engineering of parthenocarpic vegetable crops.
- Genetic engineering of parthenocarpic fruit development in tomato.
- Non-destructive detection of ﬂawed hazelnut kernels and lipid oxidation assessment using NIR spectroscopy.
- Effects of high salinity and the exogenous application of an osmolyte on growth, photosynthesis, and mineral composition in two ornamental shrubs.
- Irrigation management of ornamental shrubs under limited water resources.
- Water stress responses of five potted Bougainvillea genotypes.