FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology Foundation, Milano
IFOM - The FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology Milan, Italy.
Molecular Biosciences, Chemical Biology, Molecular Biosciences, Structural Biology
- A tale of TALE, PREP1, PBX1, and MEIS1: Interconnections and competition in cancer.
- New insights into cooperative binding of homeodomain transcription factors PREP1 and PBX1 to DNA.
- The flexibility of a homeodomain transcription factor heterodimer and its allosteric regulation by DNA binding.
- Purification and Characterization of a DNA-Binding Recombinant PREP1:PBX1 Complex.
- Systematic Structure-Activity Study on Potential Chaperone Lead Compounds for Acid α-Glucosidase.
- Oxygen activation in neuronal NO synthase: resolving the consecutive mono-oxygenation steps.
- Histidine 55 of tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase is not an active site base but regulates catalysis by controlling substrate binding.
- Molecular insights into substrate recognition and catalysis by tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase.
- Structure of a proteolytically resistant core from the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus S2 fusion protein.
- Structural characterization of the fusion-active complex of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronavirus.