1/F, Professorial Block,
Queen Mary Hospital,
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy
- Gastrointestinal Brachytherapy
- Circulating tumor cells
- Colorectal cancer
- Hepato-biliary-pancreatic cancer
- Dr. Chiang Chi-leung graduated from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2004 and completed his specialist training at the Department of Clinical Oncology in Tuen Mun Hospital.
- He joined the Department of Clinical Oncology, LKS Faculty of Medicine HKU since January 2017.
- He has received overseas training in stereotactic radiation for hepato-biliary-pancreatic cancer at John Hopkins Hospital (USA) and Princess Margaret Hospital (Canada) in 2013.
- Later in 2015, he has pursued subspecialty training on the application of brachytherapy in gastrointestinal cancer in Jewish General Hospital (Canada). Besides, he obtained the Postgraduate Diploma in Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CUHK) in 2012.
- Dr. Chiang is actively involved in the teacing of medical students and nurses.
- His main resarch and clinical interests include pancreatic cancer, colorectal cancer, and liver malignancy. He published peer review journal and presented at various local and international conferences.