Department of Social Work, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
Clinical neuropsychology, clinical intervention, aging and dementia, Autism Spectrum Disorder
Honors and Awards
- Project Title: Posture Correction Girdle for Adolescents with Early Scoliosis
- Gold Medal - The 43rd International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva, Switzerland (15-19 April, 2015)
- A Diploma for the high scientific and technological level of the invention, Scientific Community of Romania (15-19 April, 2015)
Editorial Board Member
- Neuropsychology (2013-present)
- International Journal of Psychological Studies (2011-present)
- World Journal of Psychiatry (2011-2015)
- World Journal of Neurology (2011-2015)
- International Journal of Brain and Cognitive Science (2012-present)
- Asian Journal of Neuroscience (2013-present)
- Advances in Neuroscience Research (2013-present)
- Annals of Behavioral Science (2015-present)
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., & Yip, J. (2015). Microcurrent stimulation at Shenmen acupoint facilitates EEG associated with sleepiness and positive mood: A randomized controlled electrophysiological study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Article ID 182837, 11 pages, doi:10.1155/2015/182837.
- Cheung, M.C., Law, D., Yip, J. (2014). Evaluating aesthetic experience through personal-appearance styles: a behavioral and electrophysiological study. PLoS ONE 9(12): e115112. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0115112.
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S, Han, Y.M.Y., & Sze, S.L. (2014). Brain activity during resting state in relation to academic performance: evidence of neural efficiency. Journal of Psychophysiology, 28, 47-53.
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., Sze, S. L., Leung, W.W., & To, C.Y. (2010). Verbal memory deficits in relation to organization strategy in high- and low-functioning autistic children. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 4, 764-771
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., Lam, J.M.K., & Chan, Y.L. (2009). Pre- and postoperative fMRI and clinical memory performance in temporal lobe epilepsy. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry, 80, 1099-1106.