86 Morris Ave, Summit, NJ, 07901
Cancer biology, molecular pharmacology
- Sulforaphane enhances Nrf2 expression in prostate cancer TRAMP C1 cells through epigenetic regulation.
- Epigenetic regulation of Keap1-Nrf2 signaling.
- Requirement and epigenetics reprogramming of Nrf2 in suppression of tumor promoter TPA-induced mouse skin cell transformation by sulforaphane.
- Curcumin inhibits anchorage-independent growth of HT29 human colon cancer cells by targeting epigenetic restoration of the tumor suppressor gene DLEC1.
- A new salicylic acid-derivatized kojic acid vanadyl complex: synthesis, characterization and anti-diabetic therapeutic potential.
- Nrf2 knockout attenuates the anti-inflammatory effects of phenethyl isothiocyanate and curcumin.
- Blocking of JB6 cell transformation by tanshinone IIA: epigenetic reactivation of Nrf2 antioxidative stress pathway.
- Vanadyl bisacetylacetonate protects β cells from palmitate-induced cell death through the unfolded protein response pathway.
- MicroRNAs: new players in cancer prevention targeting Nrf2, oxidative stress and inflammatory pathways.
- Flavonoids derived from liquorice suppress murine macrophage activation by up-regulating heme oxygenase-1 independent of Nrf2 activation.
- Dietary phytochemicals and cancer chemoprevention: a perspective on oxidative stress, inflammation, and epigenetics.
- Phenethyl isothiocyanate (PEITC) suppresses prostate cancer cell invasion epigenetically through regulating microRNA‐194.
- Epigenetics Reactivation of Nrf2 in Prostate TRAMP C1 Cells by Curcumin Analogue FN1.