600 Wan Ping Nan Road,
Shanghai Mental Health Center, Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
School of Medicine Shanghai. 200030,
Genetics, Clinical Psychiatry, Psychopharmacology, Neuropsychopharmacology, Biological Psychiatry.
- Guidelines concordance of maintenance treatment in euthymic patients with bipolar disorder: Data from the national bipolar mania pathway survey (BIPAS) in mainland China.
- Dissociated large-scale functional connectivity networks of the precuneus in medication-naïve first-episode depression.
- IL-23 and TGF-β1 levels as potential predictive biomarkers in treatment of bipolar I disorder with acute manic episode.
- Validating GWAS-Identified Risk Loci for Alzheimer’s Disease in Han Chinese Populations.
- Mitochondrial DNA haplogroup B5 confers genetic susceptibility to Alzheimer's disease in Han Chinese.
- Altered brain network modules induce helplessness in major depressive disorder.
- Identification of ANKK1 rs1800497 Variant in Schizophrenia: New Data and Meta-Analysis.
- Glutamate receptor 1 phosphorylation at serine 845 contributes to the therapeutic effect of olanzapine on schizophrenia-like cognitive impairments.
- A Pilot Study of iPad-Assisted Cognitive Training for Schizophrenia.
- A study of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor gene (GRIN2B) variants as predictors of treatment-resistant major depression.