Neurological Intensive Care Migraine and Headache Clinic Königstein,
Ölmühlweg 31 in 61462,
- Studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich and the Karl-Ruprecht University of Heidelberg.
- Specialist training at the university clinics of Erlangen and Halle.
- He worked as a senior physician at the University Hospital in Halle and EssenrnResearch stay at the University of ZurichrnHead of the West German Headache Center in Essen.
- Since 1 January 2012 medical director of the Migraine and Headache Clinicrn(6 months) in cooperation with Dr. ReschrnHabilitation October 2012 "Therapy concepts of chronic headaches".
- Since 2012 "Visiting Editor of the Journal of Headache and Pain"Specialist for Neurology, Special Pain Therapy, Neurological Intensive CarernScientific focus: migraine, headache recruitment, multimodal therapy, cluster headache, headache in children, facial pain."
Awards and Prizes:
- MSD Scholarship Migraine 2006
- Secretary General of the German Migraine and Headache Society from 1 January 2016
- International Hedache Society (IHS)
- A member of the Presidium of the German Migraine
- Headache Society (DMKG)
- German Pain Society (DGSS)
- Ad-hoc Commission congress training DGSS
- Arbeitskreis pain in children adolescents DGSS
- Working Group orofacial pain of DGSS program Committee of the German pain congress since 2011
- German society for Neuroscience assessment (DGNB)
- German society of Neurology (DGN)
- Commission Clinical trials of DGN
- German society for Neuro intensive and emergency medicine (DGNI)
- Federal Association of Cluster Headache
- Self -Help Groups (CSG)
- Expert Group Off-Label Neurology / Psychiatry at the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices.