Via A. Gramsci,
Neurosciences, Neuropsychopharmacology, Translational Research, Biological Psychiatry, Psychopharmacotherapeutics
- Physician Surgeon, Specialist in Psychiatry, Psychotherapist, PhD in Neuroscience, Medical Director Psychiatrist AUSL 4 Teramo UOSD SPDC Giulianova, Adjunct Professor / Lecturer and Matter in Psychiatry at the Department of Neuroscience University "Federico II" of Naples, CTU Court of Avellino
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery magna cum laude in 2005 at the University of Naples "Federico II" with a thesis entitled "Interaction dopamine-glutamatergica and animal models of treatment with antipsychotics".
- Specialization in Psychiatry cum laude in 2010 with thesis "The role of post-synaptic density proteins in the mechanism of action and side effects of psychotropic drugs".
- Research Fellow from 2010 to 2011 at the Laboratory of Neurobiology Development of Prof Antonio Simeone at the CEINGE Advanced Biotechnology of Naples, affiliated to the CNR.
- PhD in Neuroscience at the School of Molecular Medicine of the University of Naples "Federico II" in 2014 coordinating the work of the Molecular and Translational Psychiatry Laboratory of Prof. A. de Bartolomeis at the Department of Neuroscience.
- Currently, Medical Director Psychiatrist at the AUSL 4 of Teramo, UOSD Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Care of Giulianova.
- Contract professor, Lecturer, Research Collaborator and Matter in Psychiatry at the Department of Neuroscience, Reproductive Sciences and Odontostomatology of the University of Naples "Federico II".
- Author of numerous publications in national and international journals. He mainly deals with research in psychoneurobiology and neuropsychopharmacology of psychotic disorders, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, collaborating with national and foreign researchers.