Liver Transplant Unit,
University Hospital Virgen del RocÃo Avda Manuel Siurot s/n Sevilla,
- liver transplantation
- hepatocellular carcinoma
- Ph.D 1996
- Specialist in general surgery and digestive system
- Specialist in liver transplantation
- Fifteen Years of Follow-up of a Liver Transplant Recipient With Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ia (Von Gierke Disease).
- Intestinal obstruction by eosinophilic jejunitis.
- Aorto-cava fistula in ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Liver Transplantation Consequential to Caroli's Syndrome: A Case Report.
- Switching From Mycophenolate Mofetil to Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium in Liver Transplant Patients With Gastrointestinal Complications.
- Ascaris lumbricoides as etiologic factor for pancreas inflammatory tumor.
- Outcome of HCV/HIV-Coinfected Liver Transplant Recipients: A Prospective and Multicenter Cohort Study.
- Liver Retransplantation in HIV-Infected Patients: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Spontaneous Clearance of HCV in HIV-Hepatitis C Virus Coinfected Liver Transplant Patients: Prospective Study.
- Results of Liver Transplants From Donors Aged 70 Plus: Analysis of Andalusian Transplant Register.