University of Groningen.
economics of treatments in leukemia
- Carina is a health economist and pharmacist with extensive experience within the pharmaceutical industry and clinical practice.
- She joined GMAS after completing her Economic Evaluation in Health Care MSc at City University, London, during which time she spent 6 months working in Global Health Outcomes at GlaxoSmithKline.
- Before specialising in health economics, Carina worked for 6 years as a Regional Manager in a private healthcare provider to the UK National Health Service.
- She has also worked as a Senior Ward Pharmacist in the NHS and in Medical Information roles in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Carina sits on a Clinical Research Advisory Board for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.