NASA Ames Research Center,
CA 94035, USA.
- Skeletal biology
- Skeletal and cardiovascular responses to spaceflight
- Countermeasures for spaceflight-induced skeletal and cardiovascular deficits
- Stem cell biology
- Growth factor signaling in bone
- Genetic engineering
- Postdoctoral training, Endocrine Research Unit, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center/University of California, San Francisco.
- Ph.D. in Life Science, Tottori University, Japan.
- B.S. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of the Philippines.
Honors and Awards (Competitive):
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) Endocrine Fellows Forum Travel
- Award, 2013
- Endocrine Society Early Career Forum Travel Award, 2013
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Research Scholar Award, 2001-2006
- Dean’s List, 1998, 1999.