Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Pharmacology and Toxicology,
Selcuk / KONYA.
Pharmacology, wound healing, ethnopharmacology, anti-diabetic drugs, antioxidants.
- Burak Dik has done his PhD education from Selcuk University in 2015.
- He works as a Research Assistant in Selcuk University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- He has published more than 18 papers in reputed journals.
- Dr. Burak DiK is a researcher in the field of pharmacology at Pharmacology and Toxicology Department, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Selcuk University, TURKEY.
- His research explores various effects of homeopathic drugs, new diabetic treatment, wound healing, ethnopharmacology and antioxidants.
- He worked some commercially firm about Pharmacology area and with an interdisciplinary research teams.
- His work has been published more than 24 papers in reputed journals.
- He has been working some repute project about diabetes and endotoxemia.
- His research has a strong focus on anti-diabetic drugs and immunopharmacology.
- He has been awarded the second best project award in Veterinary Medicine in Selcuk University, best article award in Veterinary Medicine in Selcuk University, second best young researcher award in Veterinary Medicine in Selcuk University.