Dpt. of Clinical Medicine and Surgery, University of Naples Federico II, Medical School - Naples (Italy)
Policlinico Federico II -Ed. 2 via s.
Pansini,n.5 - 80131 Naples,
- Vascular Surgery
- Vascular anomalies
- Vascular Ulcers
- Matrix metallo
- Bruno Amato currently works at the Department of Clinical Medicine and Surgery, University of Naples Federico II.
- Bruno does research in Adult Education.
- Their most recent publication is 'Preliminary experience with the use of ultra-low profile endografts.'
- Preliminary experience with the use of ultra-low profile endografts.
- Cell Based Therapeutic Approach in Vascular Surgery: Application and Review.
- Outcomes after non-cardiac surgery: mortality, complications, disability, and rehospitalization.
- Evolution of surgical techniques for a progressive risk reduction.
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate, Bladder Explosion and Hyponatremic Encephalopathy: A Rare Case Report of Malpractice.
- The effects of Crenotherapy and exercise in peripheral arterial occlusive disease. A comparison with simple exercise training.
- Laparoscopic hepatectomy for HCC in elderly patients: risks and feasibility.
- Retraction Note: Undertreatment of breast cancer in the elderly.