Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery/Pathology
Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Dental Surgery, Implantology, Orthodontics, Otolaryngology, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Pedodontics (Pediatric Dentistry).
- Blunt traumatic injury of the thoracic aorta associated with maxillofacial fractures: report of 2 cases.
- O.464 Surgical treatment of condylar fractures: long-term results.
- Self-Tapping and Self-Drilling Screws for Intermaxillary Fixation in Management of Mandibular Fractures.
- Long-Term Clinical and Radiological Outcomes for the Surgical Treatment of Mandibular Condylar Fractures.
- Surgical Treatment of an Oral Cyst With Respiratory Epithelium.
- Symphyseal Mandibular Fractures Associated With Bicondylar Fractures: A Retrospective Analysis.
- Traumatic Ulcerative Granuloma With Stromal Eosinophilia of the Retromolar Region.
- Exposed Inferior Alveolar Neurovascular Bundle During Surgical Removal of a Residual Cyst.
- Surgical Treatment of a Giant Sialolith of the Wharton Duct.
- Diagnosis and Surgical Management of Synovial Chondromatosis of the Temporomandibular Joint.