Division of Orthopedic Oncology and Reconstructive Orthopedics,
Hospital City Health and Science of Turin.
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Oncology.
- Rugby Players' Awareness of Concussion.
- Rugby athletes' awareness and compliance in the use of mouthguards in the North West of Italy.
- Vitamin E Blended Uhmwpe May Have the Potential to Reduce Bacterial Adhesive Ability.
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis of bone in children: A long-term retrospective study.
- Synovial Chondrosarcoma Arising in Synovial Chondromatosis.
- Interplay between surface properties of standard, vitamin E blended and oxidised ultra high molecular weight polyethylene used in total joint replacement and adhesion of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- Lower Limb Core Scale: A New Application to Evaluate and Compare the Outcomes of Bone and Soft-Tissue Tumours Resection and Reconstruction.
- Do Crosslinking and Vitamin E Stabilization Influence Microbial Adhesions on UHMWPE-based Biomaterials?
- Clinical case - Boffano M, Piana R. - Italian Journal of Orthopedics and Traumatology. 2016; 42: 223-4.
- Barriers and facilitators experienced in collaborative prospective research in orthopaedic oncology: A qualitative study.