Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
P.0. BOX 999, K9-70.
statistics, proteomics, genomics
- Bobbie Jo M Webb Robertson has a MS in Statistics and Operations Research and PhD in Decision Sciences and Engineering Systems from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- She leads a research portfolio in statistical and software development for high-throughput proteomic analyses with over 75 peer-reviewed publications in the field.
- In addition, she is currently the Technical Group Manager of the Applied Statistics and Computational Modeling Group at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
- Dr. Webb-Robertson is currently the technical group manager of the Applied Statistics and Computational Modeling group, as well as leading a body of research in the development and application of advanced statistical methods for MS-based omics analyses.
- Her research interests includes the development of statistical inference models, largely machine learning, with application to diverse biomarker discovery problems.