Farber Institute for Neurosciences
900 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107, United States
Parkinson's disease, Spinal cord Injury, neurodegeneration, neuroprotection, axonal regeneration, axonal guidance.
- I am a neuroscientist and biochemist.
- My preclinical studies focus on central nervous system (CNS) biology which include research on "Parkinson's disease", "Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis", "Dystonia", "Spinal cord injury", "Sensory signaling and neuropathic pain" and "Hippocampal signaling".
- Lenti and Adeno Associated virus mediated gene therapies, stem cell transplantation based strategies, pharmacological intervention, motor behavioral analyses and diaphragm (DIm) electrophysiology are being applied.
- Neuronal regeneration, degeneration and protection are addressed in multiple animal models of diseases.
- I made multiple collaborations with scientists and graduate students both internally and externally.
- I try to be a team player and overcome troubleshoots in laboratory research.
- I also completed an one year management based graduate certificate (18 credits) on “Clinical Research-Operations” from Jefferson University.
- I volunteered in multiple organizations to learn and improve my leadership quality in a matrix like environments.