Dean, College of Life Sciences,
Chongqing Normal University,
College of Life Sciences,
Chongqing Normal University,
University Town, Shapingba,
Chongqing 401331, China.
Insect molecular biology and genomics; Vector mosquitoes and control (genomics and functional genomics, molecular mechanism of insecticide resistance, molecular systematics and phylogenetics, population genetics); Molecular mechanism of insect diapause; Comparative genomics and molecular evolution; Insect taxonomy (Culicidae, Lagriidae, Vespidae).
- 2009.01- Chairman, Entomological Society of Chongqing
- 2009.01- Vice Chairman, Bioinformatics Society of Chongqing
- 2007.10- Council executive member, Entomological Society of China
- 2010.11- Council executive member, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Society of Chongqing
- 2007.11- Council member, Cell Biology Society of China
- 2014.08- Council member, Branch of Insect Genomics, Entomological Society of China
- 2010.10- Council member, Branch of Vector Biology and Control, Chinese Preventive Medicine Association
- 2012.10- Council member, Branch of Medical Entomology, Entomological Society of China
- 2014.01- Associate Chief-Editor, Journal of Vector Biology and Control
- 2014.01- Editorial board member, International Research Journal of Public and Environmental Health
- 2008.03- Editorial board member, Entomotaxonomia
- 2008.01- Editorial board member, Journal of Chongqing Normal University
- 2014 Molecular taxonomy, phylogenetics and population genetics of Myzomyia Series of mosquitoes in China and southeastern Asia. The third-grade prize, the Natural Science Award of the government of Chongqing.
- 2014 The comparative study on the specific genes of winter- and summer-diapause in Delia antiqua. The third-grade prize, the Natural Science Award of the government of Chongqing.
- 2014 The investigation and cataloging of the insect fauna of Chongqing. The second-grade prize, the Natural Science Award of the government of Chongqing.
- 2014 The taxonomic study and technology service using Cyt B gene as biomarker. The third prize, the Science and Technology Progress Award of the government of Chongqing.
- 2012- Member, Reviewing Expertise Group of National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC).
- 2011 Award, Special Allowance Expert of Central Government of China.
- 2009 Award, Excellent Young Expert of Chongqong.
- 2008 Award, Excellent Professional and Technical Talent of Chongqong.
- 2002- 2003 Professorship, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- 2000-2002 Wellcome Trust International Travelling Fellowship, Wellcome Trust, UK.
- 1997-1998 Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 1995-1997 Postdoctoral Fellowship, Agriculture Research Organization, Israel.
- 1988 The study of Cerambycidae systematics using anatomy, physiology and numerical taxonomy. The first prize, the Science and Technology Progress Award of Ministry of Agriculture, China.