University of Arizona.
North Sabino Canyon Rd,
Tucson Az 85750,
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Dr. Thajudeen completed medical school at Thiruvananthapuram Medical College in Kerala, India.
- After completing an additional three year training in internal medicine in the same institution, Dr. Thajudeen moved to the United States where he completed his internal medicine residency and fellowship training at the University of Arizona.
- He joined the University of Arizona Division of Nephrology in 2013.
- Dr. Thajudeen serves as the chief of nephrology service at the Banner – University Medical Center South campus, and as medical director of the DCI Dialysis Center South Tucson.
- Dr. Thajudeen's areas of research interest include critical care nephrology, acute kidney injury and diabetic nephropathy.
- He is the Principal investigator for the Multicenter EUPHRATES trial and sub-investigator for the MENTOR trial.
- Dr. Thajudeen has several peer reviewed publications in national and international journals. He serves as an editorial board member and reviewer for several journals.